KT - Kinetics Technology is established under the name of Selas Italia, when a group of managers decides to dedicate themselves to chemical engineering contracting. They also become shareholders of the new company: one of the first examples in Europe of Employee-Owned Company.
The company changes its name to Kinetics Technology International (KTI). Kinetics is referred to high temperature technologies as well as to agility and change; Technology is the key element of company’s strategy; International because of the international character of market, staff and operating centers.
KTI is acquired by Mannesmann Group which divides the activities into three operational centers: one in The Netherlands, for large plants, one in Rome for the furnaces and heat transfer, small-scale hydrogen and sulfur lines, one in California to follow the U.S. market.
Technip Italy acquires 100% of KTI SpA changing the name in Technip KTI.
Management Buy-out. 75% of the Company is acquired by its Management. The remaining 25% is owned by Technip Italy.
Maire Tecnimont acquires the 100% of Technip KTI SpA changing its name in Tecnimont KT.
The Company changes its name into KT – Kinetics Technology to highlight company historical identity.
Processi Innovativi, a company owned by KT - Kinetics Technology, provides process services for the chemical, petrochemical, oleochemical & biofuels, oil & gas, environmental and sustainable energy industries, ranging from basic activities to high quality technical consulting services.